Friday, June 27, 2008

Spots to visit at the Taste of Chicago 2008

I think the taste raised the prices. Not sure though. This year it is 12 tickets/$8.00. Most of the taste portions are 4 tickets each.

Arya Bhavan - I had the taste portion samosa. It is OK. Filling lacked texture, but the crust was good (any dough that is deep fried has to be good).
Mazzone's Italian Ice - get the taste portion. Really good to cool down and refresh up for more food!
A Natural Harvest - I haven't had the chance to try it this year. I walked by today. I remember the tamale I had 2 years ago from here was terrible.
Wow Bao - Walked past it. Don't remember if they had vegetarian food there. I am not a huge fan of this place. Bao is OK... not really wow!

Nutrisoda was giving out free taste of their soda. Pretty good. Kinda like an energy drink but no caffeine. Of course, I visited the beer truck. Bud light. Always worthy of 8 tickets/12 oz.

Places I want to try next week:
I don't remember the name of the booth, but this place has cheese nachos. Yum!
More to come.

No comments: